- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 18 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 45 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."