- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 3 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 8 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 24 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 37 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."