- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 22 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 23 days ago
- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."