- January 13: Honda Idle-Stop Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 14 days ago
- December 26: Honda Ridgeline Backup Camera Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
- December 12: Honda CR-V and Honda HR-V Rear Differentials Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
- December 10: Honda Accord Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in Kentucky recalls | 48 days ago
- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 59 days ago
2012 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.