- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 28 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 46 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,067 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem