- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 7 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 10 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 11 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 13 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 35 days ago
2013 Honda Accord
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. It's compounded by reports that the OEM battery doesn't have sufficient amps to start the V6 reliably after a year or two.
For now we are rating this problem with the "Beware" seal because it's occurring so soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. The upshot is when your Accord won't start, that's never good, but especially bad when it's just a few years old.
Also once again, owners are complaining that the 2013 Honda Accord seats are uncomfortable. Uncomfortable seats has been a significant complaint with the Accord since the 2008 model year.