- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 15 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 27 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 843 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem