- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 7 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
Honda TSB #A17-047
2017 Honda Accord
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- Service bulletin - When adjusting the height or tilt, the driver?s side power seat does not move or moves just a small amount and clicks loudly when doing it. The vertical transmission assembly (VTA) unit has a stripped internal gear.
Click a tab for more information.