2018 Honda Accord AC / heater problems: A/C doesn't work

A/C Doesn't Work

2018 Honda Accord

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.

9.0

2. replace condenser (1 reports)
2018 Honda Accord AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Honda Accord:

2018 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Nov 072018

Accord Touring 1.5L

• CVT transmission

I just got the vehicle 3 days ago. It was warm outside today, so on my lunch break at work I went to go get food, got in the car to find no AC. This was the first time trying the AC sense I bought the car. The A/C seats were blowing cold air, but not the vents.

I went to Honda, he said the systems are separate. He confirmed the AC was not working. They found out that all the refrigerant was leaking out. He said during manufacturing it must’ve gotten caught on something. Ac system had to be replaced. Under warranty.

- Nicholas S., Newington, US

Aug 032018

Accord EX 1.5L

• CVT transmission

Just in the first week after I got my BRAND NEW 2018 Accord EX, the A/C is not working!!!! Damn. I was out in the hot weather and got into the car, and guess what, the A/C is giving me HOT air!!!! I did turn on the A/C, turn it to the LOWEST temperature, largest fan. Oh man! I'm dead inside. It's just one week, first 100 miles of the NEW Accord. Hehehe....

And I need to visit the dealership next Monday at 7am!!! And despite the time and energy cost, not sure this problem or any other problem would occur in my next 100 miles of driving.

Oh Accord. You are such a quality car.

- Yutong X., Mountain View, CA, US