9.0

2. re-design/recall/replace seat (1 reports)
2018 Honda Accord accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Honda Accord:

2018 Honda Accord Owner Comments

Oct 202018

Accord EX-L A 2.0t

Bought a brand new 2018 Honda Accord 2.0T and loved it, until I was in it for a 40 mile drive. The seat was very uncomfortable and I tried every one of the 10 position seat comfort adjustments. The edges of the seat, which the salesman said was designed to hold me in began to be so annoying I could not pay attention to driving because of the discomfort. I brought the car back to the dealer after trying and thinking of everything possible to fix the problem, including calling an auto upholstery shop to have the seat taken apart and re-stuffed. The dealer was glad to take the car back on another vehicle. So, he gives me $26,000 trade in on a car I just paid $29,000 for, I lost my $5,000 original trade in and the sales tax, state registration tax, and dealer fees, in all about $7,500. So I guess I could tack all that on to the expense of the new 2018 Honda Pilot the dealer sold me, which was more expensive but MUCH more comfortable. Moral of this story (nightmare)

"DON'T BUY A 2018 HONDA ACCORD Ex-L A 2.0T.......They are fast and fun, but uncomfortable as hell.

- Steve R., South Boston, VA, US

Dec 092018

Accord LX

If i drive about 30 minutes or more my bad hurts, really Uncomfortable Seats. Disappointed. My previous car was a Honda Accord 2003 and those seats were the best.

- Pat S., Edition, US

Jul 042018

Accord Sport 1.5L

• CVT transmission

I purchased this car because my new job has me driving long distances on a regular basis. On my first long trip (1.5 hours one way) I returned home with EXCRICIATING back pain. My car only has 677 miles on it, and I am considering selling it at a loss the problem is that bad. To say I am disappointed is a HUGE understatement.

- Lea Ann S., Satellite Beach, FL, US

Jan 222018

Accord LX 1.5L

The design of the car seat can cause major back issue as is my wife's case after driving long distance to commute for several weeks.

Never had this back pain issue with other cars we have owned.

- Ken T., Santa Clara, US