- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 7 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 9 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 60 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 69 days ago
Honda Recall K2G, V2F: Rearview Image Display Failure/FMVSS 111
2018 Honda Accord
If the rearview camera display does not show what is behind the vehicle, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Rearview Mirrors/Devices
Back Over Prevention — Sensing System — Camera
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2018 Honda Accord and 2019 Honda Insight vehicles. In certain scenarios, the back-up camera center display may not function properly. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 111, "Rearview Mirrors."
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the display audio unit software, free of charge. The recall began October 30, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are K2G and V2F.
Click a tab for more information.