- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 41 days ago
Honda Recall K72: Honda/Wiring Harness Routing
1999 Honda CR-V
A sudden, unexpected loss of lighting or a failure of the windshield wipers in bad weather, could be hazardous increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An improperly routed under dash wire harness could be damaged by contact with the brake light switch, possibly resulting in a blown fuse. If this occurs, operation of a critical component can be lost, including windshield wipers, headlights, turn signal and hazard lamps, tail lamps, the anti-locking function of the brakes, and battery charging system.
- Dealers will install a 70mm protective, corrugated plastic tube over the wire harness, in the area of the brake stop switch. If any wire or wires are damaged, they will be repaired.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.