- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 1 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 5 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 29 days ago
Honda Recall K72: Honda/Wiring Harness Routing
1999 Honda CR-V
A sudden, unexpected loss of lighting or a failure of the windshield wipers in bad weather, could be hazardous increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An improperly routed under dash wire harness could be damaged by contact with the brake light switch, possibly resulting in a blown fuse. If this occurs, operation of a critical component can be lost, including windshield wipers, headlights, turn signal and hazard lamps, tail lamps, the anti-locking function of the brakes, and battery charging system.
- Dealers will install a 70mm protective, corrugated plastic tube over the wire harness, in the area of the brake stop switch. If any wire or wires are damaged, they will be repaired.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.