- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 31 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 63 days ago
Honda Recall K72: Honda/Wiring Harness Routing
1999 Honda CR-V
A sudden, unexpected loss of lighting or a failure of the windshield wipers in bad weather, could be hazardous increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An improperly routed under dash wire harness could be damaged by contact with the brake light switch, possibly resulting in a blown fuse. If this occurs, operation of a critical component can be lost, including windshield wipers, headlights, turn signal and hazard lamps, tail lamps, the anti-locking function of the brakes, and battery charging system.
- Dealers will install a 70mm protective, corrugated plastic tube over the wire harness, in the area of the brake stop switch. If any wire or wires are damaged, they will be repaired.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.