- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 43 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 45 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 48 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Front Seat Anchorage
2002 Honda CR-V
If a collision occurred, the seat anchorage would not withstand the force, and the front seat occupants would not be restrained properly.
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the front seat anchorage nut strength is insufficient because the nuts were installed improperly.
- Telephone calls were made to each owner and the vehicles have been replaced.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.