- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 4 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 7 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 8 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 10 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 32 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Front Seat Anchorage
2002 Honda CR-V
If a collision occurred, the seat anchorage would not withstand the force, and the front seat occupants would not be restrained properly.
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the front seat anchorage nut strength is insufficient because the nuts were installed improperly.
- Telephone calls were made to each owner and the vehicles have been replaced.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.