- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 21 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 30 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 58 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 62 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Front Seat Anchorage
2002 Honda CR-V
If a collision occurred, the seat anchorage would not withstand the force, and the front seat occupants would not be restrained properly.
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the front seat anchorage nut strength is insufficient because the nuts were installed improperly.
- Telephone calls were made to each owner and the vehicles have been replaced.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.