- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 22 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Front Seat Anchorage
2002 Honda CR-V
If a collision occurred, the seat anchorage would not withstand the force, and the front seat occupants would not be restrained properly.
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the front seat anchorage nut strength is insufficient because the nuts were installed improperly.
- Telephone calls were made to each owner and the vehicles have been replaced.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.