- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 8 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 61 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 70 days ago
2003 Honda CR-V
2003 Honda CR-V Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cracked Ball Joint2
- Front And Rear Stabilizer Links Failed1
- Pulls To One Side Due To Misaligned Strut1
- Pulls To Right Upon Acceleration1
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.