- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 1 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 5 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 66 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 69 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
body / paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
Worst 2011 CR-V body / paint Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.