- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- November 12: Honda Recalls Passports and Pilots For Missing Welds recalls | 26 days ago
- November 4: Honda CR-V Infotainment Lawsuit Says Display Screens Malfunction news | 34 days ago
- November 3: Honda CR-V Windshield Crack Leads To Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 60 days ago
2011 Honda CR-V
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2011 Honda CR-V owners are reporting problems where the engine revs when braking.
Our data is showing early signs of a defect trend, so that's why we've flagged the 2011 CR-V with our "Beware of the Clunker" rating. Time will tell whether this continues to be a problem, & if so, whether Honda will be able to identify the problem & fix it.
2011 Honda CR-V Miscellaneous Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda CR-V Model Years
Curious how the 2011 CR-V compares to other years?
Check out our Honda CR-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CR-V.