- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 19 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 46 days ago
Heat Not Working Properly
2017 Honda CR-V (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends, & the 2017 Honda CR-V has at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only proposed a recall in China, & regulators there have rejected it because they don't think Honda's plan is sufficient.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,850 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (30 reports)
AC / heater problem