- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 37 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 40 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 47 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 61 days ago
2017 Honda CR-V
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Honda CR-V
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Honda CR-V by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2017 Honda CR-V.
Browse Other CR-V Years
- 2017 Honda CR-V
- 2016 Honda CR-V
- 2015 Honda CR-V
- 2014 Honda CR-V
- 2013 Honda CR-V
- 2012 Honda CR-V
- 2011 Honda CR-V
- 2010 Honda CR-V
- 2009 Honda CR-V
- 2008 Honda CR-V
- 2007 Honda CR-V
- 2006 Honda CR-V
- 2005 Honda CR-V
- 2004 Honda CR-V
- 2003 Honda CR-V
- 2002 Honda CR-V