- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 34 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 52 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 53 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 60 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
2017 Honda CR-V
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends, & the 2017 Honda CR-V has at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.