- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 7 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
Honda TSB #ATS161223
2017 Honda CR-V
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Tech line summary article - Normally, any time you disconnect, jump, or replace the battery, DTC C0051-54 (steering angle neutral position learning incomplete) will set. This DTC clears on its own when the vehicle is driven a short distance. You can also clear it by doing the VSA sensor neutral position memorization with the i-HDS.
Click a tab for more information.