- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 26 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 30 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 56 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 77 days ago
Heat Not Working Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends. Judging from the identical 2017 model year, the 2018 Honda CR-V is likely to have at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only proposed a recall in China, & regulators there have rejected it because they don't think Honda's plan is sufficient.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 1,100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
AC / heater problem