- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- June 5: Honda Ridgeline Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Tailgates news | 11 days ago
- June 4: Honda Battery Class Action Lawsuit in Florida news | 12 days ago
- June 4: Honda Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Drained Battery news | 12 days ago
- May 15: Honda Civic Air Conditioning Recall Needed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 32 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends. Judging from the identical 2017 model year, the 2018 Honda CR-V is likely to have at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 11,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- honda says no fix (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem