- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 14 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 32 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends. Judging from the identical 2017 model year, the 2018 Honda CR-V is likely to have at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem