- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 6 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 17 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 24 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 54 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 78 days ago
Unable To Update Software
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's rare when a newer vehicle has defect trends. Judging from the identical 2017 model year, the 2018 Honda CR-V is likely to have at least two — overfilled oil levels with a gas smell, & heat not working.
Both problems affecting the Honda CR-V's 1.5L "Earth Dreams" engine appear to be related to cold-climate regions.
CR-V owners report overfilled oil levels due to fuel in the oil, & sometimes a gas smell in the cabin. That problem appears to be related to fuel injection which Honda hopes to fix via a software update. Honda so far has only conducted a recall in China & a "product update" in Canada.
CR-V owners also report no heat even after warming up their CR-Vs for 30 minutes — not even enough to defrost the windshield. So far, there has been no fix from Honda for this issue.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)