- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 16 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 19 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 28 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 32 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
Worst 2002 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light on3
- alternator charging at high voltage1
- drl light comes on with buzzing1
- engine quit while driving1
- engine will not shut off1
- gear indicator lights not working1
- taillight brake lights stuck on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System29
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.