- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 3 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 14 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 27 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 46 days ago
2002 Honda Civic
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
2002 Honda Civic Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light on4
- alternator charging at high voltage1
- drl light comes on with buzzing1
- engine quit while driving1
- engine will not shut off1
- gear indicator lights not working1
- taillight brake lights stuck on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System32
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.