- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 6 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 10 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 71 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 74 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Yes, the Honda Civic receives a lot of complaints because so many were sold. And sure, car parts only last so long and things eventually break. But it's never good to see this many transmission complaints, especially when the average mileage at failure is just north of 100,000 miles.
Especially when you consider that it's predecessor also has a nasty history with transmission complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem