- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 12 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
2013 Honda Civic
2013 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving3
- Grinding Noise On Cold Start3
- Oil Leak3
- Car Stalls When Accelerating From A Stop2
- Oil Pressure Light Comes On When Slowing Down2
- Engine Malfunction Indicator Light On1
- Hesitation When Turning Sharp Right Or Left1
- High Idle, Warning Lights At Cold Start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.