- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 7 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 23 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 36 days ago
2013 Honda Civic
2013 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving3
- grinding noise on cold start3
- oil leak3
- car stalls when accelerating from a stop2
- oil pressure light comes on when slowing down2
- engine malfunction indicator light on1
- hesitation when turning sharp right or left1
- high idle, warning lights at cold start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.