- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 1 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 48 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 48 days ago
2013 Honda Civic
2013 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving3
- grinding noise on cold start3
- oil leak3
- car stalls when accelerating from a stop2
- oil pressure light comes on when slowing down2
- engine malfunction indicator light on1
- hesitation when turning sharp right or left1
- high idle, warning lights at cold start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.