- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 76 days ago
2013 Honda Civic
2013 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving3
- Grinding Noise On Cold Start3
- Oil Leak3
- Car Stalls When Accelerating From A Stop2
- Oil Pressure Light Comes On When Slowing Down2
- Engine Malfunction Indicator Light On1
- Hesitation When Turning Sharp Right Or Left1
- High Idle, Warning Lights At Cold Start1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.