- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 28 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 49 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 49 days ago
Honda Recall K64: Honda/Sliding Door Latch
1999 Honda Odyssey
An improperly latched door could open unexpectedly while the vehicle is in motion. Under certain circumstances, a door could open completely. An unrestrained rear seat passenger could fall out of an open door of a moving vehicle and be seriously injured or killed.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Vehicle description: Minivan. The sliding doors may not latch properly.
- Dealers will replace the door latch assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.