- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 24 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 35 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 42 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 56 days ago
Honda Recall K64: Honda/Sliding Door Latch
1999 Honda Odyssey
An improperly latched door could open unexpectedly while the vehicle is in motion. Under certain circumstances, a door could open completely. An unrestrained rear seat passenger could fall out of an open door of a moving vehicle and be seriously injured or killed.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- Vehicle description: Minivan. The sliding doors may not latch properly.
- Dealers will replace the door latch assembly.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.