- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 13 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 15 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 18 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.