- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 14 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 17 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 26 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 30 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator bracket keeps cracking1
- crankshaft pulley broke damaging engine1
- dies while driving1
- shakes at low speed1
- timing belt went out1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control29
- NHTSA: Engine25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.