- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 35 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 38 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 45 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 59 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
Worst 2002 Odyssey engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator bracket keeps cracking1
- crankshaft pulley broke damaging engine1
- dies while driving1
- shakes at low speed1
- timing belt went out1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control29
- NHTSA: Engine25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.