- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 3 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 14 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 27 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 46 days ago
2002 Honda Odyssey
CarComplaints.com Notes: The entire 2nd generation Odyssey (1999-2004) is just one giant transmission problem waiting to happen.
2002 Honda Odyssey Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator bracket keeps cracking1
- crankshaft pulley broke damaging engine1
- dies while driving1
- shakes at low speed1
- timing belt went out1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control29
- NHTSA: Engine25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.