- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 45 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 47 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 50 days ago
Honda Recall JU0: Vehicles Were Built With Incorrect Air Bags
2003 Honda Odyssey
Air bags that do not meet the safety requirements increase the risk of occupant injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain model year 2003 Odyssey vehicles manufactured August 28, 2002, to August 30, 2002. The affected vehicles were manufactured with the incorrect air bag modules, rendering the vehicles noncompliant with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
- Honda will notify owners, dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on October 27, 2015. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is JU0.
- Documents (15)
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 208
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Stop Sale/Noncompliance Recall:2003Odyssey Incorrect Passenger Airbag Assembly
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Service Bulletin 15-061 September 3, 2015 02374 Version 1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 2003 Odyssey Front Passenger Airbag Module Recall Q&A
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - October 28, 2015 Stop Sale/Noncompliance Recall: 2003 Odyssey Incorrect Passenger Airbag Assy–Q&A
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.