- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 23 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 27 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 53 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 74 days ago
Honda Recall : Owner's Manual Hotline Information Incorrect
2006 Honda Odyssey
The language in the owner's manuals is not in accordance with the current mandatory requirements.
Equipment — Other — Owners/Service/Other Manual
- On certain passenger vehicles and motorcycles, the owner's manuals contain incorrect contact information for the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) vehicle safety hotline.
- Honda will send a postcard to dealers and owners with the correct NHTSA vehicle safety hotline information and with instructions to insert the card into the "reporting safety defects" section of the owner's manual. The recall began on August 2, 2006. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009, Acura at 1-800-382-2238 or Honda motorcycles at 1-866-784-1870.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.