- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 13 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 49 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 53 days ago
Honda Recall GL14-004: Aftermarket Fuel Pump May Give False Fuel Readings
2007 Honda Odyssey
A vehicle that runs out of fuel and stalls has an increased risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (Delphi) is recalling certain replacement fuel pump modules, part number FG1155-11B1, sold for use in 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The affected fuel pump may send an incorrect fuel reading to the fuel gauge possibly causing the vehicle to run out of fuel. The fuel gauge will always read 3/4 full to full regardless of the actual level.
- Delphi has begun notifying dealers and distributors, and will replace the fuel pump modules, free of charge. Owners may contact Delphi customer service at 1-877-411-8770. Delphi's number for this recall is GL14-004.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.