- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 37 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 55 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 56 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 63 days ago
Honda Recall GL14-004: Aftermarket Fuel Pump May Give False Fuel Readings
2007 Honda Odyssey
A vehicle that runs out of fuel and stalls has an increased risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Delphi Automotive Systems, LLC (Delphi) is recalling certain replacement fuel pump modules, part number FG1155-11B1, sold for use in 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The affected fuel pump may send an incorrect fuel reading to the fuel gauge possibly causing the vehicle to run out of fuel. The fuel gauge will always read 3/4 full to full regardless of the actual level.
- Delphi has begun notifying dealers and distributors, and will replace the fuel pump modules, free of charge. Owners may contact Delphi customer service at 1-877-411-8770. Delphi's number for this recall is GL14-004.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.