- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 39 days ago
Honda Recall R72: Windshield Wiper Failures
2011 Honda Odyssey
The windshield wipers may fail to operate, decreasing the driver's visibility in adverse weather conditions increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2011 Honda Odyssey vehicles. If the front windshield wiper blades become frozen to the windshield and the wiper motor is switched on, one of the front windshield wiper linkage rods may bend or separate from the motor due to insufficient stiffness of the rod.
- Dealers will replace the front windshield wiper rod free of charge. The safety recall began on April 28, 2011. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.