- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 19 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 24 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 32 days ago
Honda Recall R72: Windshield Wiper Failures
2011 Honda Odyssey
The windshield wipers may fail to operate, decreasing the driver's visibility in adverse weather conditions increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2011 Honda Odyssey vehicles. If the front windshield wiper blades become frozen to the windshield and the wiper motor is switched on, one of the front windshield wiper linkage rods may bend or separate from the motor due to insufficient stiffness of the rod.
- Dealers will replace the front windshield wiper rod free of charge. The safety recall began on April 28, 2011. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.