- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 22 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 31 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 63 days ago
Honda Recall R72: Windshield Wiper Failures
2011 Honda Odyssey
The windshield wipers may fail to operate, decreasing the driver's visibility in adverse weather conditions increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2011 Honda Odyssey vehicles. If the front windshield wiper blades become frozen to the windshield and the wiper motor is switched on, one of the front windshield wiper linkage rods may bend or separate from the motor due to insufficient stiffness of the rod.
- Dealers will replace the front windshield wiper rod free of charge. The safety recall began on April 28, 2011. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.