- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 1 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 4 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 5 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 29 days ago
Honda Recall R72: Windshield Wiper Failures
2011 Honda Odyssey
The windshield wipers may fail to operate, decreasing the driver's visibility in adverse weather conditions increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2011 Honda Odyssey vehicles. If the front windshield wiper blades become frozen to the windshield and the wiper motor is switched on, one of the front windshield wiper linkage rods may bend or separate from the motor due to insufficient stiffness of the rod.
- Dealers will replace the front windshield wiper rod free of charge. The safety recall began on April 28, 2011. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.