- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 15 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 17 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 20 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 28 days ago
Honda Recall S13: Front Suspension Damper Bolt
2012 Honda Odyssey
If the nut loosens, the front hub assembly would only be attached by one bolt, allowing the wheel assembly to shift to an extreme inward angle, resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2012, Odyssey vehicles manufactured from October 31, 2011, through November 30, 2011. The retention nut for the front right lower suspension damper bolt may not have been tightened to the proper torque, potentially allowing the nut to loosen.
- Honda contacted all nine owners by phone on December 19, 2011, and repaired the vehicles as necessary free of charge. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Click a tab for more information.