- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 22 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
- May 29: Acura and Honda Vehicles Recalled Again Over Takata Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
- May 28: Honda Civic and CR-V Oil Dilution Warranties Extended news | 48 days ago
Honda Recall S13: Front Suspension Damper Bolt
2012 Honda Odyssey
If the nut loosens, the front hub assembly would only be attached by one bolt, allowing the wheel assembly to shift to an extreme inward angle, resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2012, Odyssey vehicles manufactured from October 31, 2011, through November 30, 2011. The retention nut for the front right lower suspension damper bolt may not have been tightened to the proper torque, potentially allowing the nut to loosen.
- Honda contacted all nine owners by phone on December 19, 2011, and repaired the vehicles as necessary free of charge. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Click a tab for more information.