- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 8 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 11 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 12 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 14 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 36 days ago
Honda Recall S13: Front Suspension Damper Bolt
2012 Honda Odyssey
If the nut loosens, the front hub assembly would only be attached by one bolt, allowing the wheel assembly to shift to an extreme inward angle, resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2012, Odyssey vehicles manufactured from October 31, 2011, through November 30, 2011. The retention nut for the front right lower suspension damper bolt may not have been tightened to the proper torque, potentially allowing the nut to loosen.
- Honda contacted all nine owners by phone on December 19, 2011, and repaired the vehicles as necessary free of charge. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Click a tab for more information.