- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 45 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 59 days ago
Honda Recall S13: Front Suspension Damper Bolt
2012 Honda Odyssey
If the nut loosens, the front hub assembly would only be attached by one bolt, allowing the wheel assembly to shift to an extreme inward angle, resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2012, Odyssey vehicles manufactured from October 31, 2011, through November 30, 2011. The retention nut for the front right lower suspension damper bolt may not have been tightened to the proper torque, potentially allowing the nut to loosen.
- Honda contacted all nine owners by phone on December 19, 2011, and repaired the vehicles as necessary free of charge. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Click a tab for more information.