- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 1 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 22 days ago
Honda Recall S13: Front Suspension Damper Bolt
2012 Honda Odyssey
If the nut loosens, the front hub assembly would only be attached by one bolt, allowing the wheel assembly to shift to an extreme inward angle, resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2012, Odyssey vehicles manufactured from October 31, 2011, through November 30, 2011. The retention nut for the front right lower suspension damper bolt may not have been tightened to the proper torque, potentially allowing the nut to loosen.
- Honda contacted all nine owners by phone on December 19, 2011, and repaired the vehicles as necessary free of charge. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Click a tab for more information.