- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 20 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 24 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 50 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 71 days ago
Honda Recall S13: Front Suspension Damper Bolt
2012 Honda Odyssey
If the nut loosens, the front hub assembly would only be attached by one bolt, allowing the wheel assembly to shift to an extreme inward angle, resulting in a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2012, Odyssey vehicles manufactured from October 31, 2011, through November 30, 2011. The retention nut for the front right lower suspension damper bolt may not have been tightened to the proper torque, potentially allowing the nut to loosen.
- Honda contacted all nine owners by phone on December 19, 2011, and repaired the vehicles as necessary free of charge. Owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
Click a tab for more information.