- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 25 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 26 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 27 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 30 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
2014 Honda Odyssey Fuel System Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.