- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 16 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 57 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 62 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 87 days ago
Honda Recall X0R: Walk-In Seatbacks May Stay Unlatched
2015 Honda Odyssey
An unlocked second row left outboard seatback increases the risk of injury to the seat occupant during a crash.
Seats — Mid/Rear Assembly
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Honda Odyssey vehicles. The second row outboard seats have a lever to fold the seatback and slide the seat forward to access the third row seats. Due to a manufacturing error, if the walk-in release lever is used to fold a fully reclined left outboard seatback forward, the seatback may stay in the unlocked position (free-folding) or unexpectedly unlock without engaging the walk-in or recliner lever.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will confirm proper operation of the second row left outboard seatback, and install a support bracket to the seat recliner. If the seatback cannot lock, dealers will replace the seatback frame assembly. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began May 7, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is X0R.
Click a tab for more information.