- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 6 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 9 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 10 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 12 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 34 days ago
ATTENTION HONDA ODYSSEY OWNERS: Have you experienced faulty transmission problems?
Whitfield Bryson & Mason is investigating faulty transmissions in 2011-2016 Honda Odysseys. Drivers may experience a surge, hesitation, shuddering, and/or jerking when shifting gears. Drivers also report a delay in acceleration. If you are experiencing continuing problems with your transmission, Whitfield Bryson & Mason may be able to help you bring a claim against Honda. To find out about the case filed by the attorneys and submit information about your experience, click here for more information.
Search for Car Problems
Bump the Odyssey problem graphs up another notch. Get answers and make your voice heard!