- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 6 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 24 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 25 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 32 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #6WG 3-30-2018
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Customer letter - Your 2018 Odyssey has a new feature that lets them automatically download the latest connectivity (navigation, and rear entertainment) software when located in a Honda dealer?s service area. This lets you receive the latest updates and fixes for known problems. Your 2018 Odyssey does not meet the design specifications, and you may not be able to receive the latest software. In addition, the vehicle?s navigation application may slow down when cumulative off-road driving (parking lots, gated communities, private roads) is done. Map scrolling and search operation may be delayed or appear not to work.
Click a tab for more information.