- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 5 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 23 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 24 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
Honda TSB #A17050D
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Service news article - On early production vehicles, when the factory removed the No. 18 BACKUP (10 A) fuse for shipping, DTC U1291-00 (lost communication with the relay control module) was falsely set. This DTC doesn't cause any indicators to come on, but it will show up the first time you run an all DTC check with the i-HDS.
Click a tab for more information.