- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #A17080G
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Servicenews article - On 2018 Odysseys, DTCs U1281 (wireless charger unit lost communication with MICU) and U128D (wireless charger unit lost communication with gauge control module) may falsely set during normal operation after the ignition is turned off. These DTCs don?t cause any indicators to come on, but when falsely set, appear together when you?re doing an all DTC check or a body DTC check. Once they?re cleared, they won?t return immediately but could return after some normal usage of the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.