- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 17 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 18 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 49 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-072
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- "Service Bulletin - The MIL comes on with DTC P0430 (front bank catalyst system efficiency below threshold [bank 2]). Additionally, one or more of the following DTCs may be stored: - P030X (misfire) - P219A (air-fuel ratio variation of cylinder [bank 1, rear bank]) - P219B (air-fuel ratio variation of cylinder [bank 2, front bank])"
Click a tab for more information.