- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #A19070C
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- ServiceNews Article - There's a video going around on YouTube and online forums that claims to fix an issue where the audio unit stays on with the ignition turned to OFF. This fix has you run a Hardware Auto Detect from the diagnostic screen. There's just one problem with this fix: if you run it with the audio unit in this failed state, it causes a No Audio Connection or Radio Unavailable message and a loss of sound! If you get any vehicles in for this issue, find out if your customer tried this fix. If they did, advise them to not run it again.
Click a tab for more information.