- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 21 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
Honda TSB #ABOM11102017901
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Dealer message - Today, November 10, 2017, American Honda is announcing a Product Update for a limited number of 2018 Odyssey vehicles where under certain conditions, the rear window switch internal software enters an unstable condition and cannot recover, making the window switch inoperable. Check VIN Status to determine which units in your inventory are affected.
Click a tab for more information.