- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 7 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 25 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 26 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 33 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS02202020905
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 Odysseys, 2016-2019 Pilots & 2017-2019 Ridgelines with a customer complaint of a fuel leak at the fuel joint pipe. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.