- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 1 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 19 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 20 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 27 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
Honda TSB #APaS10282019901
2018 Honda Odyssey
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Dealer Message - American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (AHM) is investigating certain 2018-2019 Odysseys, Pilots & Ridgelines with a customer complaint of a chirp noise heard inside cabin or coming from the engine compartment. To better understand the cause of this condition, AHM would like to inspect the vehicle prior to you attempting a repair of any kind.
Click a tab for more information.