- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators news | 6 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 20 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 29 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 48 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 51 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Pilot fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump kicks off while fillling4
- evap emission control system leak1
- leaking fuel lines1
- three fuel injectors failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.