- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 45 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 47 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 50 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
Fuel System Problems
2004 Honda Pilot Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Fuel Pump Kicks Off While Fillling4
- Evap Emission Control System Leak1
- Leaking Fuel Lines1
- Three Fuel Injectors Failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.