- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 6 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 17 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 30 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 38 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 49 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
Fuel System Problems
2004 Honda Pilot Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump kicks off while fillling4
- evap emission control system leak1
- leaking fuel lines1
- three fuel injectors failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.