- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 3 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 64 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 67 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 74 days ago
2004 Honda Pilot
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Pilot fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump kicks off while fillling4
- evap emission control system leak1
- leaking fuel lines1
- three fuel injectors failed1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly4
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.