- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 8 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 11 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 12 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 14 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 36 days ago
Honda Recall : Aftermarket Hitch Style Bike Rack
2004 Honda Pilot
When moving the bike arm bracket to its down position, this pinch bolt has the potential of causing severe laceration or amputation to the user's fingertips or hand.
Equipment — Mechanical — Carrier/Rack
- Honda is recalling 2,032 hitch style bike racks sold as aftermarket for use on MY 2003-2007 and some MY 2008 Honda Pilot, ridgeline, and Acura MDX vehicles. A pinch bolt exists between the bike arm bracket and the upright assembly of the "hitch" style bicycle rack.
- Owners should contact thule at 800-thule91 (800-848-5391) to obtain a free repair kit along with repair instructions or owners may contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009 or Acura at 1-800-382-2238 for further information.
Click a tab for more information.