- July 24: Honda Odyssey Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- July 20: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 12 days ago
- June 15: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled Over Seat Frames recalls | 47 days ago
- June 5: Honda Ridgeline Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Tailgates news | 57 days ago
- June 4: Honda Battery Class Action Lawsuit in Florida news | 58 days ago
Honda TSB #SB-11-033
2010 Honda Pilot
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Honda for this TSB. Call your local Honda dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-11-033.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE
- HONDA: THE ENGINE OIL LEVEL IS LOW ON THE DIPSTICK, AND THE MALFUNCTION LIGHT MAY BE ON WITH STORED TROUBLE CODES DUE TO A SOFTWARE PROBLEM. *RM
Click a tab for more information.