- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 28 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 32 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 58 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 79 days ago
2014 Honda Pilot
2014 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- When ECO/VCM Kicks In Car Vibrates3
- Engine Seized2
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Noisy Vibration From Engine1
- Warning Lights Came On And Engine Started To Run Rough1
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.