- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 3 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 3 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 8 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 24 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 37 days ago
2014 Honda Pilot
2014 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- when ECO/VCM kicks in car vibrates3
- engine seized2
- excessive oil consumption1
- noisy vibration from engine1
- warning lights came on and engine started to run rough1
- NHTSA: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.