- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- November 4: Honda Civic CVT Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- October 31: Honda CR-V Oil Dilution Fix on the Way news | 17 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 29 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 29 days ago
2014 Honda Pilot
2014 Honda Pilot Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- When ECO/VCM Kicks In Car Vibrates3
- Engine Seized2
- Excessive Oil Consumption2
- Noisy Vibration From Engine1
- Warning Lights Came On And Engine Started To Run Rough1
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Pilot Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Pilot compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Pilot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pilot.