- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 31 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 72 days ago
Honda Recall B6T: Certification Label Ink Can Be Wiped Away
2020 Honda Pilot
If the operator is unable to refer to the label information, the vehicle may be overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2020 Passport and Pilot vehicles. The certification label may have been printed with ink that can be wiped away with a solvent, removing the Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) information.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the certification label, free of charge. The recall began March 24, 2020. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is B6T.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.