- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 6 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 18 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 54 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 58 days ago
Honda Recall B6T: Certification Label Ink Can Be Wiped Away
2020 Honda Pilot
If the operator is unable to refer to the label information, the vehicle may be overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2020 Passport and Pilot vehicles. The certification label may have been printed with ink that can be wiped away with a solvent, removing the Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR) and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) information.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the certification label, free of charge. The recall began March 24, 2020. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is B6T.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.