- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 1 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 6 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 32 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 32 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 79,160 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.