- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 9 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 19 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 31 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 35 days ago
2013 Hyundai Accent
2013 Hyundai Accent Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Locked Up1
- Right Wheel Locks On Braking, Left Keeps Spinning1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes5
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Accent Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Accent compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Accent overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accent.